|First aired||April 20, 2014|
|Written by||Jeffrey Hatcher|
|Directed by||Eric Laneuville|
|Guest-starring||Joe Adler, Pedro Pascal, James Patrick Stuart, Jon Abrahams, Mark Harelik, Camryn Grimes, Natalie Padilla, Sonny Marinelli, Elizabeth Chomko, Ellen Wroe, Dante Swain, Bradley Wentzel, Tallulah Danielle C. David|
|Previous episode||Next episode|
|Silver Wings of Time||Brown Eyed Girls|
When a woman is found murdered near a remote men’s social club, Jane must find a way to insinuate himself into the insular group to find the killer.
Teresa has an overnight date with agent Pike. A woman's body is found in the Houston National Forest, 120 miles away. Jane insists that they take an FBI helicopter to the crime scene. Jane and Lisbon arrive at the scene and meet an officer from the forest service. Two hikers found the body, a cellphone 10 feet away. The medical examiner says that her death is due to a broken neck. The officer somehow does not believe her death was caused by a fall. Jane inspects the body and notes that she smells of an expensive perfume. The lack of socks indicate that the woman came to meet someone, not to hike. The ranger informs that there is a Foragers Club, for men only. He calls them and asked if anyone was missing from the club. They say no. Jane and Lisbon investigate the club and its members, Including the Head of Security of the club.
- Simon Baker as Patrick Jane
- Robin Tunney as Teresa Lisbon
- Tim Kang as Kimball Cho
- Rockmond Dunbar as Dennis Abbott
- Emily Swallow as Kim Fischer
- Mark Harelik as Kenyon Russell
- Sonny Marinelli as Marvin Gryska
- James Patrick Stuart as Gregory Dyer
- Elizabeth Chomko as Pam Parsons
- Camryn Grimes as Deanne Price
- Jon Abrahams as Peter Kilgallen
- Natalie Padilla as Madison Price
- James Ryen as Grant Kimura
- Ellen Wroe as Officer Green
- Tallulah Danielle C. David as Waitress
- Dante Swain as Security Guard
- Bradley Wentzel as Forager
- Anthony Pierre Christopher as Men's Club Member
- Bruce Holman as Men's Club Member.
- Red John is briefly alluded to when Jane tells one of the men at the social club that he got away with murder.