Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First aired||September 22, 2011|
|Written by||Bruno Heller|
|Directed by||Charles Beeson|
|Guest-starring||Michael Gaston, David Norona, Kate Norby, Caroline Williams, Catherine Combs, Ken Lerner, Angela Bullock, Karen Levine, Kim Robillard, Faran Fonté, Richard Portnow, Valente Rodriguez, Joey 'Coco' Diaz, Jim Jansen, Daniel Roebuck, Nicki Micheaux, Yvette Morton, Bill McKenzie|
|Previous episode||Next episode|
|Strawberries and Cream (Season 3)||Little Red Book|
Patrick Jane’s story picks up just moments after he kills a man in the middle of a crowded shopping mall. As the police escort him out, Jane is calm and collected – after all, he’s finally ended the life of his nemesis Red John. Unfortunately, the evidence doesn’t seem to bear out this claim. The gun he used to threaten Jane and the cell phone he used to talk with O’Laughlin are both missing. Further, it looks like the man Jane shot is a respected local businessman. With the entire CBI team suspended due to his actions, Jane must find a way out of jail and prove that the man he shot was indeed Red John.
That said, the fourth season opened with the same startling moment that last season ended with – Patrick Jane very calmly shooting Red John and casually sitting down to finish his tea as frantic patrons flee around him.
It turns out that the dead man is named Timothy Carter and that he didn’t have a gun or a cell phone when the authorities processed him. This perplexes Jane as much as the audience, since we all clearly saw both items, and heard what Carter had to say. Jane defends himself by telling his coworkers that someone must have taken them before CSI arrived. End result here, Jane’s off to jail and the rest of the team is suspended for letting him kill an “innocent” man, not to speak of allowing the deaths of agents in the process. Bertram is willing to just let Jane hang out to dry.
- Simon Baker as Patrick Jane
- Robin Tunney as Teresa Lisbon
- Tim Kang as Kimball Cho
- Owain Yeoman as Wayne Rigsby
- Amanda Righetti as Grace Van Pelt
- Michael Gaston as Gale Bertram
- David Norona as Oscar Ardiles
- Kate Norby as Sally Carter
- Valente Rodriguez as Frank Lopez
- Alex Wexo as Ron Deutsch
- Richard Portnow as Phil
- Ken Lerner as Judge Markland
- Nicki Micheaux as Detective Miller
- Daniel Roebuck as Detective Wade
- Jim Jansen as Pastor Farley
- Catherine Combs as Debbie Lubin
- Caroline Williams as Joan
- Kim Robillard as Security Guard
- Joey 'Coco' Diaz as Gangster
- Bill McKenzie as Building Manager
- Angela Bullock as Jury Forewoman
- Faran Fonté as Forensics Tech
- Karen Levine as Waitress
- Yvette Morton as Nurse